Managing your Document Visibility
There are several different options available to Sellers when deciding who can access documents on your storefront.
- Option 1: Ungate all documents. Documents are set to “View”.
- Any potential customer will be able to access your documents to learn more about your products and make buying decisions.
- Option 2: Gate documents to only customers registered with Knowde accounts. Documents are set to “View”.
- Documents will only be available to potential customers who have signed up for Knowde. Upon viewing documents on your storefront, customers will be asked to sign in to their Knowde accounts.
- Option 3: Gate and place all documents behind a request wall. Documents are set to “Request”.
- Documents will only be available on a request basis. Any potential customer will need to place a request to to seller to release the document for view.
It is also possible to add competitors or individuals to a “Blacklist”. This will ensure they do not have access to your documents if your documents are set to “View”.
Please reach out to the Knowde Customer Success team to review options regarding the options listed above as well as any requests to create a “Blacklist”. You can submit a request here or send an email to email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.