Import your own leads into Knowde
Knowde offers batch importing for leads you acquire outside of Knowde, so that you can manage your entire lead pipeline in one place, eliminate manual work, and create a more efficient review process.
Follow the instructions below to get started.
2. Navigate to your Leads Grid by clicking CRM in your Command Center menu and then Leads.
3. Click the Import Leads button.
4. Follow the instructions in the pop-up module.
- Download the CSV template
- Fill out the Required Fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Please note: Only leads with the Required Fields provided in your template will successfully import into your Leads Grid.
- Send an e-mail to your Customer Success Manager with your completed CSV template attached
- Don't know who your Customer Success Manager is? Message Concierge!
- If you’d like to use Channel Rules to also auto-qualify your own leads, please ask your Customer Success Manager for our Reference Sheet to ensure that your data matches with Knowde’s nomenclature.
5. Your Customer Success Manager will import your leads.
6. Your Customer Success Manager will send you a confirmation email once your leads have been successfully imported into your Leads Grid.
7. Your imported leads will be accessible in your Leads Grid and labeled as File Upload.
8. You can use Knowde’s CRM tools to manage all of your leads in one place!